Erin grew up in Roswell, Georgia. She attended The Weber School and The University of Georgia where she graduated with a B.A. in comparative literature. She became a licensed real estate agent in 2017 but decided to become a lawyer after gaining an appreciation of the role of the agent in negotiating and drafting sales agreements.
Erin graduated from Brooklyn Law School in 2022. During law school, Erin found an interest in business law, entertainment law, intellectual property law, and data privacy and participated in various internships to further explore those fields. She was a member of the Brooklyn Entertainment and Sports Law Society and the Intellectual Property Law Association and is CIPP/US certified with the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Erin is a business litigator. Her practice includes real estate-related disputes, business disputes, and intellectual property-related disputes.
Erin is admitted to the Georgia Bar and is a member of the Privacy and Technology section and the General Practice and Trial Law section of the Georgia Bar Association, as well as the Litigation Section of the Atlanta Bar Association.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- The University of Georgia
- Major: Comparative Literature
- Georgia Bar Association - Privacy and Technology Section, Member
- Georgia Bar Association - General Practice and Trial Law Section, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association - Litigation Section, Member
- Brooklyn Entertainment and Sports Law Society, Member
- Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- CIPP/US Certified, International Association of Privacy Professionals
Certified Legal Specialties
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, 2017
- Real Estate-Related Disputes
- Business Disputes
- Intellectual Property-Related Disputes